Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Surf Fishing Malibu 04-21-2012

I just got back from a short trip to a new spot near where I live (only a 30 minute drive). It was a little North of Malibu Pier. I started out with two poles set up high-low one with cut sardine and mackerel and the other with market shrimp and squid. Got quite a few solid hits on the sardine only so eventually I switched all of my hooks to sardine and one I left on mack. Ended up catching one 13" smurf cabazon, which I was stoked about since it was the biggest one I have caught to date. Anyways, only fished about 2 1/2 hours so I was happy to catch something in a new spot so close to home. I will hit it up again soon at daybreak and the bite should be much better.

Fish pics and a couple of the fishing area:

No comments:

Post a Comment