Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Round 2 North of Malibu Pier 04-22-2012

After finishing up at Redondo I felt like fishing more and had a few hours of daylight left so I headed over to my new favorite spot in Malibu. Started fishing around 5:00 P.M. using a single rod with a double dropper loop with cut sardine and grunion as bait. After losing two sinkers and four hooks this way I switched over to a single reverse dropper loop with cut sardine. First cast as soon as it hit bottom this 13" grass rockfish hammered my bait. Reeled him in after a short battle, bled em and headed home after about 15 more minutes. Two trips two fish so far at this spot, so I am really digging this spot.









No comments:

Post a Comment