Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Redondo Sportsfishing Pier 04-15-2012

Day started out by meeting Redkorn at the Sportsfishing (Short) pier in the harbor at about 7:00 A.M.. We started out both using sabikis on one pole and bigger bait on the other (live sardines or mackerels when we had them). Fishing was pretty good all day on Mackerels and a late day heavy run of sardines. We saw some bonito in the water so we let Mahigeer know and he came to the pier around noon. After a while I got tired of using two poles so I switched to one sabiki pole and started crabbing with my net. I ended up catching three (3) male yellow rock crabs and one medium sized female spider crab. I kept the yellow crabs and put back the spider to make more babies. John stayed until around 6:00 P.M. and Mahigeer and I stayed till about 7:00 P.M... I ended up bringing home the yellow rock crabs and a couple dozen mackerel and over 150 sardines. The mackerel and 1/3 of the sardines are salt curing as I type and the other 2/3’s of the sardines I brought in for my co-workers to share. Great day of fishing! Pics of the copters looking for a body and the take below:

No comments:

Post a Comment