Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Redondo Muni Pier 04-14-2012


Day started out with me arriving around 8:30 A.M. I quickly scouted out the Sportsfishing (short) pier and the end was already full, so I proceeded to the small finger jetty North of the pier and fished for about an hour and a half until Mahigeer was done having breakfast with his Wife at Polly’s. We arrived at the Municipal Pier across the harbor around 11 and scouted out a few places before we settled on the South facing side because the wind was terrible and the restaurants provided a much needed wind break. We fished the pier till about 3:30 P.M. or so for Mahigeer when his wife came to collect him. I stayed until about 4:30 P.M. at which point it was time to go pick up the wife from LAX. Pretty slow day of fishing with the only fish caught being about five (5) sardines when they made a short run close to the pier. It was impossible to cast out from the pier because there were too many novices and / or inconsiderate people who were letting their lines drift 100 feet one way or the other in front of everyone else. I was pretty annoyed with it, but I was there to relax so I did not say anything.

Some pics of the harbor and pier below:









No comments:

Post a Comment