Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ventura Pier 04-19-2012

Fished and crabbed from about 8:00 P.M. till 2:00 A.M.. with my fishing buddy Brian. I did not catch any fish at all, Brian caught one 10" or so croaker and one small smelt. Croaker released, smelt became live bait. Crabbing was great as usual. Ended up keeping 18 rock, red, brown and yellow crabs and tossed back a ton of close ones or just legal and some of the females. One interesting thing happened right about when we arrived. There was a UFO! It looked like a flying campfire kept climbing for a while until it just disappeared. It was pretty trippy and everyone else on the pier was staring at it. Pier and Crab Pics below:



UFO Video (poor quality):


No comments:

Post a Comment