Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu 08-14-2013

Decided to do some early morning fishing with Brian, so we headed to Malibu. I got there around 6:00 AM, just before sunrise and Brian came around 6:45 AM. I caught my first fish of the day at 6:06 AM, hot dog, first cast and I get a fish! It was a small grass rockfish. Second fish came 30 minutes later at 6:37 AM which was another small grassy. I caught fish #3, another small grassy and #4 a 12" Calico bass sometime between then and around 9:00 AM. Didn't get pics with my camera which gives the time since I was in the middle of the ocean and I don't take my phone there, lol. Brian caught the fish of the day a nice fat 16" cabazon at around 9:15 AM. We left around 10:30 AM. Bait was squid, cabazon kept, all other fish were released to grow up a little :).

No comments:

Post a Comment