Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu 08-06-2013

Brian and I decided to do some night fishing. We arrived at our spot at around 7:00 PM, which gave us about an hour and a half before it would be dark to fish (a great time to fish, I try to do it and early morning sunrise fishing as often as I can). We were fishing the incoming tide till 9:30 PM. Fishing was somewhat slow, but we both caught fish. I caught the first fish of the day with a small leopard shark at 7:21 PM. Brian got in on the action at 7:52 PM pulling in a new species for him, a small horn shark. I caught the next fish, two hours later, which was another small leopard shark. Brian finished out the catching with a small thornback ray at 11:11 PM. We left shortly after that. All fish released, bait was squid.

1 comment: