Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Friday, August 9, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu 08-09-2013

Fished in Malibu alone from around 6:15 AM till around Noon. When I arrived, I was surprised by a huge assembly of birds diving for what I assume was some type of bait in the water (pics and video below). They were just out of casting distance, so I couldn't try and get at anything bigger chasing the bait. With all the bait in the water, I was not hopeful on catching much, but I did manage to catch a small grass rockfish at 7:55 AM and a small leopard shark at 9:22 AM. Both caught on squid. I have been since this trip and the bait seems to be hanging around. Not sure if this will be good or bad for fishing :). We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. I love your post. It's very informative and give added value for me, thanks a lot.

    Alaska Fishing Lodge

    ReplyDelete