Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Friday, September 20, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu 09-20-2013

Decided to hit up Malibu alone since Brian was busy and I couldn't sucker anyone else into joining me, lol. Arrived at my spot for the day at 5:35 PM and left around 8:30 PM (short session for me, as the best laid plans don't always work out. I was counting on fishing till high tide with a nice bright full moon lighting the waters, however the thick layer of clouds did not allow much light through and the bite died at sundown). Low tide was at 4:40 PM at 0.16 and high was at 10:43 PM at 4.77. Anyways, fishing was pretty decent with me catching the first fish at 5:47 PM, which was a medium sized butter mouth perch. Next fish was an 11" or so grass rockfish at 6:04 PM. The next, and last, fish caught was another 11" or so grass rockfish caught at 6:29 PM. Had a few other nibbles before sunset at 6:55 PM, but not even a bite after that. It was nice to catch some fish though :). All fish released, bait was squid as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment