Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Avila Pier Kids Fishing Derby 09-14-2013

Brian and I decided to help out other PFIC members running the annual kids fishing derby held at Avila Pier. A report of the derby can be found here - Avila Pier Youth Fishing Tournament – Recap

We hung around a while after the derby to fish, then came back later that night to fish some more. We caught plenty of lizard fish and small white croakers, but nothing of note (other than a pretty starfish, lol). It was fun helping out and seeing the smiling faces on the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment