Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu 09-11-2013

Decided to hit up one of the Malibu spots early morning. I arrived at 5:45 AM and Brian arrived at around 7:00 AM, we left around 10:00 AM. Fishing was pretty good all morning, I caught my first fish, a 12" grass rockfish at 6:35 AM. Second fish was a nice 14" grassy caught at 6:44 AM. Brian got in on the action with another grassy at 7:15 AM. I caught my third grassy at 7:41 AM and Brian caught his second at 8:37 AM. I caught three more small grass rockfish at 8:43 AM, 9:18 AM and 9:23 AM. Brian caught a 13.5" cabazon at some point, but not sure of the exact time since his camera does not time stamp the photos. Pretty good day of fishing - Eight (8) grass rockfish and one cabazon caught total. Grass rockfish ranged in size from 5" to 14". Kept the 12" and 14" grass rockfish for my parents (I even fillet them for them :)) All other fish were released to get bigger, bait was squid.

No comments:

Post a Comment