Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Jetty Fishing Ventura 09-24-2013

Brian's girlfriend had a hair appointment in Ventura, so we did our usual of fishing a nearby place while she is getting primped. This time it was the jetty off Greenock street in Pierpont Bay next to Ventura Harbor. We arrived at Noon and fished until she was ready to go, which was around 3:30 PM. Fishing was pretty slow most of the day. I did catch two cabazon pretty close together at 12:24 PM and 12:33 PM. One was 8-9" the other was a little over 14"....so close to being legal, lol. Nothing after that for either of us. Our fishing was somewhat cramped due to congested waters around the jetty. Tons of surfer sitting right where we usually like to cast (I mean they have the whole fucking ocean, why surf right where people fish?) as well as a tanked diver / spear fisherman and a snorkeling spear fisherman (who really got in our way a few times, jerk). Anyways, another great day on the water in Sunny Southern California :).

No comments:

Post a Comment