Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Surf Fishing Malibu 08-12-2012

After the long day yesterday I decided I still needed to fish a little more. My sixth trip in nine days! I only had time for a short session so I timed it to be around high tide. Got there around 3:30 PM and brought squid and anchovy for bait...also brought cheap pantiehose to keep the anchovy on the hook. Worked pretty good, but didn't get many bites on it. Fished till 6:00 PM catching nothing (Skunked). Had a few nibbles here and there, but pretty much a very slow day. Still great to be out on the water.

After getting skunked I was treated to a fabulous dinner at Sushi Iki in Tarzana. This place is very pricy, but worth every penny (especially when I am not paying, lol). My favorite dish of the night was Halibut, wrapped around duck liver and topped with caviar, VERY tasty! Also had my first every Dungeness Crab as shown below, also very tasty but almost the same as the free rock crabs I can catch.
Gonna be getting one of these soon (not this model exactly). Hope it helps my catch rate and quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment