Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Surf Fishing Malibu 08-04-2012

Surf fished in Malibu with Flannery while our women went to 3rd street. They dropped us off around 5:00 PM and were on their way. We set up shop on the shore. We both tried squid, sand crabs and anchovy and I think I tried perch, shrimp, mackerel and croaker as well. Fished hard till about 11:00 PM which was about 30 minutes past the scheduled grunion run. Didn't see any before we left and neither of us caught anything. Kinda sucks to get skunked, but you can't get skunked if you ain't fishing!

Only pic of the night:

No comments:

Post a Comment