Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Malibu Surf Fishing 06-25-2012

Had a few hours to kill on a Sunday afternoon so after marinating on the option of working around the house or going fishing, fishing prevailed. After stopping by Bob Sand's in Van Nuys to pick up some hooks and Ranch 99 for some squid and clams I arrived at my spot at around 12:30 PM. High tide was at 2:20 PM at a +4' or so. Started out pretty slow with no action till about 2:00 when I caught a 24" leopard shark on squid. After that at around 2:30 I landed a 30" leopard shark and shortly after a 10" grass rockfish on squid and shrimp respectively. Had to pack up at 3:30 PM to get the car home to the wife to use. All and all a great time catching three fish in such a limited amount of time. Great weather and one thing this spot seems to be great at producing is nice lookin ladies in thongs or g-strings. Good stuff! I will add some pictures later (of the fish).

No comments:

Post a Comment