Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hobson Beach Surf Fishing 06-27-2012

My parents were camping at Hobson County Park so my buddy Brian and I decided to head on up after work to do some surf fishing. After picking me up at 4:00 PM and stopping by 7-11 for some Gatorade we arrived at the site right about 5:00 PM. High tide was at 4:45 and low was at 11:45. Started out fishing rocks just North of the stairs for about an hour for nothing but a couple bites. After breaking for a great dinner prepared by my parents we were back fishing a little further North just after 8:00. I caught one 9" grass rockfish on smelt spine and a nice 12"+ grassy on octopus. I kept the bigger one and sent the other one back to get bigger. Brian caught one small soup fin shark (I think) and had something big on once that bit through his line. We packed up and left right around 11:30 PM both content that we caught something.

No comments:

Post a Comment