Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Malibu Pier Fishing 06-10-2012

Went to Malibu pier with my buddy Brian. We got there around 11 AM or so and didn't see much going on up the pier. We set up shop near the end on the right and waited. To start I had one line in with two circle hooks and the other I had set up trolly rig style. Brian had one single dropper loop and one with a sabiki. I tried sabiki as well later on. Got some taps on it, but nothing that stuck. VERY slow all day. Brian caught one bullhead and I caught some sun and a few nice ladies in short shorts, lol. Only action I saw all day on pier was two spider crabs poached via sabiki, three pacific mackerel and one medium to small bat ray without a tail which I helped them land with the crab net I brought as a landing net. I know this pier is usually slow, but this was just dead. Left around 6 PM. Next time I plan to hit this pier I hope I go back to this post so I see - DON'T DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment