Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Malibu Surf Fishing 05-23-2012

Fished a spot in Malibu from about 12:30 PM till 7:00 PM. A 3.16 High tide was at 12:30 and a 2.22 low was at 4:47 PM. Tried squid, octopus, shrimp, sardine, smelt and mackerel. Main problem on the day was as soon as your line hit the water it was covered with eel grass and the fish cannot see the bait then. For some reason I stayed way longer than I should have given the conditions. Finally went home skunked again when it started getting too dark to get back to my car safely. Going to try some spots further North of Malibu next time since this one has seemed to die off for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment