Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Friday, May 18, 2012

Malibu Surf Fishing 05-18-2012

Hit up a spot in Malibu from about 9:15 AM till 2:15 PM. High tide of 3.37 was at 9:10 AM or so and low of 1.56 was around 2:15 PM. It was pretty slow all day but did manage one small grass rockfish around noon (probably 6 or 7"). After putting him back to get bigger didn't get anything else. He bit on a piece of octopus on the lower of a high low setup (I was able to use this setup without losing too many rigs because the salad was light today). Tried squid, octopus, sardine, anchovy, mackerel and market shrimp throughout the day (ended day with a Carolina rig setup).

No comments:

Post a Comment