Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Malibu Short Surf Session 05-20-2012

So my brother wakes me up at around 10:30 AM and says - Let's go fishing. I will be there in 15 minutes....so I quickly got ready and him his buddy Bruce and I are on our way to Malibu. Got there around 11:00 AM or so and fished till about 1:30 or so. I did not catch anything using, squid, octopus, sardine, mackerel and anchovy. I did get one massive hit, but whatever it was did not set the circle hook. My brother did not catch anything either and Bruce caught one tiny rockfish and a Sea Slug, lol. Oh well, it was a short session so I kind of expected to be skunked. No pictures today
.

No comments:

Post a Comment