Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Friday, July 26, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu 07-26-2013

Brian and I decided to hit up one of the Malibu spots early. I got there around 6:15AM, Brian around 7:00 AM. We fished the incoming tide from low to high tide (leaving around 1:30 PM) using squid for bait. Fishing was pretty slow for the first few hours, just getting a nibble here and there. I was treated to a nice double rainbow at least :) (See pic below). We moved spots slightly and started the fish catching with a nice 13" cabazon caught by me at 9:05 AM. I caught a small grass rockfish a short time later, but didn't take a picture since I was standing on a rock in the middle of the ocean, lol. Brian got in on the catching at 10:33 AM with a small grass rockfish. I caught my third and final fish for the day at 11:35 AM, which was a small leopard shark. Brian caught the final fish for the day at 12:02 PM, which was another small leopard shark. All fish released this day. Great to be catching again instead of just fishing :).

No comments:

Post a Comment