Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Friday, July 19, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu 07-19-2013

Being the gluttons for punishment that we are, despite the recent spat of skunks Brian and I headed to Malibu again in search of the recently elusive fish, lol. We fished from about 10:30 AM to 2:30 PM using squid for bait. Weather was nice, waves were big so there were lots of surfers (one of which was just wearing a two piece and was smoking hot!), not too much salad so I was hopeful for some fish......well, we didn't catch any, lol. Forth skunk in a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment