Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Surf Fishing Malibu 10-27-2012


Another Saturday, another day in Malibu doing what I love best. Arrived a little before 8:00 AM, had my first fish at 8:15 AM, a nice calico perch that taped out at a little over 11".


Back to fishing and I had a very small leopard shark (released) around 8:25 AM. Kind of quite after that for a while, catching one huge rock crab (released) until 9:45 AM when I landed my first grass rockfish on the day that taped out at a little over 12".


Back to fishing and at 10:05 AM I hook up with a nice 13.5" grass rockfish :). Back in the water and quite for a while until 11:15 AM when I landed another grass rockfish which was just shy of 12" and bleeding badly.


Wife arrived at Noon to pick me up. Another great day fishing in Da Bu. All fish caught on squid or bonito / squid combo. High tide was at 8:15 AM or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment