Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, October 13, 2012

6 Pack Trip with Redkorn (Lobster)

I copied and pasted the below from my friend Redkorn's report. Caught a ton of fish, no lobster.

We went out of SP for a short notice bug hunting trip. Met up with Burger around 5:28pm. Made our way down to the dock and put the gear away. Waiting on the others, Burger fished, While I was looking for bait fish around the dock.

With the lost, late along with a local motive bridge down. It took us about an hour to out of the bay. We started Test set's And fished.

Long story short. I took a 20min nap to wake up the plotting of which a magic marker would be use. Fishing was great!!! Hooping was bust, Mixed crabs, Seal stuck in net, No lobster.

Still fun, Sober fun since there was a 18 pack left alone.

Good times with random people and Burger. 


Here are the fishing details.

Bait-Bonito!!!

It worked so well that most didnt use other bait's.

It's back strap wroked best for the hook.
Stiff,oily and easy to cut.

My (Redkorn, but mine as about the same) count with C&R

10-15 sculpin Biggest was alittle over 2.lbs

3-Rockfish Biggest was about 1 1/2. lbs

4-Bass Biggest was about 3.lbs


Fishing died down around 4am

Long beach Breakwall (Middle)
 


Pics of the catch I brought home:


No comments:

Post a Comment