Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Surf Fishing Malibu 10-20-2012

Hit up my Malibu spot today. Arrived around 7:45 AM and was surprised to see three other people fishing, but they were way left of where I like to fish and my recliner was available :)

Caught my first fish about 10 minutes later. A nice 12+" grass rockfish. Into the bucket then back to fishing. Brian arrived around 8:30 AM and got set up. After watching me pull in one grassy after another he shifted slightly to cast in the same area I was catching them in and started to pull em in too. We left around noon.

Final fish counts:

Me: Seven (7) grass rockfish, five (5) of which were 12" plus and kept. Biggest was 13.5", smallest around 3", LOL.

Brian: Four (4) grass rockfish, one (1) 20" or so leopard shark. One grassy around 11.5" or so, but had swallowed the hook so was kept, all others released.

Twelve (12) fish landed total and two rock crabs which of course were released.

Another great day fishing in Da Bu.



No comments:

Post a Comment