Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu with Hammer 11-27-2013

My friend Hammer finally had the stars align which allowed him to go fishing with me, so we headed to Malibu of course after meeting up at my parents house. We arrived around 10:30 AM and left around 1:30 PM. Low tide was a 1.54 @ 11:37 AM and high was a 3.29 @ 5:02 PM. Bait was squid as usual. Hammer caught the first and unfortunately last fish of the day at 10:52 AM, which was a small grass rockfish. After a quick pose for a pic, back the little guy went. It was very very slow fishing, not even many missed bites but as usual it was gorgeous in Malibu. I was very happy that the Hammer man caught a fish. Now to get him back out more often, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment