Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Friday, November 22, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu 11-22-2013

Decided to do some surf fishing alone, so I headed to Malibu. I arrived just after 6:00 AM and left at 10:15 AM. Low tide was a 2.73 @ 4:55 AM and high was a 4.53 @ 10:51 AM. Bait was squid. The only fish of the day was caught at 6:40 AM and it was a 13.5" cabezon (1.5" short of legal), which was released of course. Nothing after that, but I got lots of pretty pics and videos of the beautiful sunrise on the sea. It was very very windy, which you can see in the first video, which made me happy with catching only one fish (fishing is difficult in wind when you use 40 pound mono). Another great day in Malibu, CA.

No comments:

Post a Comment