Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu 11-09-2013

Brian was back in town and ready to fish, so we headed to Malibu again. Sunrise was at 6:22 AM, Low tide was a 2.6 @ 7:44 AM and high was a 4.51 @ 1:27 PM. Bait was squid. We arrived around 6:00 AM and I caught the first fish of the day at 6:18 AM, a 10" or so grass rockfish which was released to grow and make babies :). Next was a 6" or so grass rockfish caught by Brian at 7:49 AM (also released of course). Unfortunately for us, that would be the last fish caught on this day. We left around 11:00 AM having each caught a small grassy and our bellies grumbling (went to our normal after fishing place Jack in the Box). Overall a very slow day of fishing, but half the fun of fishing is BS-ing with your buddy (or buddies) anyways :).

No comments:

Post a Comment