Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Friday, June 14, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu 06-14-2013

Brian and I fished Malibu again today from about 10:00 AM till around 4:00 PM. We both fished with squid. Fishing was pretty slow all day, but we both managed to catch some fish. Brian caught a small grass rockfish and a pig BSP (around 14", released since neither one of us really like perch). I caught two very small grass rockfish and a nice 15" Calico Bass that I would not have caught if the nice couple that decided to set up within sight of where we were fishing and proceeded with a nice photoshoot of her wearing nothing but a thong had not shown up, which kept us fishing for about an hour longer than we were planning :) Sorry, no pictures of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment