Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Redondo Break Wall 09-29-2012 to 09-30-2012

Met up with Redkorn, ucscrab and sector_one from PFIC at around 3:00 PM to hoop net the Redondo Jetty for lobster. Set up about 3/4 of the way to the second bend and fished at first while Redkorn caught up with ucscrab and I. ucscrab caught the only fish on the trip with a bat ray first, then a double hook up with a large sand bass on top and a small calico on the bottom. ucscrab left around 6:00 PM and then once night hit Redkorn had caught up and sector_one had arrived so we all started hoop netting for lobster. sector_one caught the only lobster on the night before he left around 10:00 PM and Redkorn and I hooped till about 4:00 AM before we packed it in and started the hike back out. No lobster, but it was great to meet up with new fishing buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment