Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Surf Fishing Malibu 09-15-2012

Finally made it back to the salt after a long break due to a busy schedule. Arrived at the spot around 4:40 PM and left around 11:00 PM. Fishing was good at first with my catching a small leopard shark after about 20 minutes then a couple more over the next hour. After that, dead as a doorknob once the sun went down. Guess the new moon is not the ideal time to night fish, lol. There seemed to be a ton of crabs in the area since I caught two rock crabs (released of course) and my squid kept getting shredded. Nice to be back on the salt and of course there was some nice distractions walking by as well ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment