Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Birthday Fishing Palos Verdes Estates 09-23-2012

Fished Palos Verdes Estates area with the wife along for company. Fishing was super slow all day, with nothing caught at the first spot and one small rockfish at the second spot. A group of anglers leaving when I approached the second spot gave me a 15" or so Calico bass, a couple perch, a giant kelp fish and a wrasse. I let the ones still alive go and kept the rest for lobster bait. Almost died on the way out, it was a hell of a steep hike with loose gavel everywhere with two five gallon buckets and two fishing poles it was tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment