Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Malibu Surf Fishing 07-03-2012

Decided to hit up my spot in Malibu for a few hours with Brian since he was free to fish. We arrived at around 5:30 PM which was just about half way between the low and high tide of +6.9' scheduled for about 9:45 PM. Fishing was very slow for me all day, with me getting a few bites but nothing that would stick trying squid, octopus, shrimp, smelt and sandcrabs for bait. Brian landed a small leopard shark and a 9" or so grass rockfish (grassy). Packed it in around 9:30 PM when it got to dark to see anything and we were backed up on the rocks by the tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment