Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Monday, December 23, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu 12-23-2013

Surf fished during sunrise in my favorite city Malibu again. I arrived at around 6:25 AM and left around 11:45 AM. Low tide was a 2.5 @ 6:44 AM and high was a 3.68 @ 11:55 AM. Bait was squid as always. The first fish caught was a nice 13.5" grass rockfish caught at 6:46 AM, nice start! No more fish until 8:15 AM when I caught a +/- 6" grass rockfish, followed up by a slightly bigger +/- 8" grassy caught at 8:21 AM and a +/- 10" grassy at 8:39 AM. No more fish after that other than something big I had on that rocked me then broke me off. Happens a lot here since it is such a rocky terrain under the water. Kinda slow fishing, but any day I catch four fish regardless of size and time put in I am happy. All but the 13.5" grassy were released. Weather was gorgeous as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment