Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu With B 10-03-2013

Brian and I decided to hit up one of the Malibu spots for some afternoon fishing. Arrived at the spot at around 3:15 PM and stayed till around 7:15 PM. Bait was squid as usual. The first fish caught was a small grass rockfish by me at 4:47 PM. I then caught a decent sized calico perch at 5:07 PM and another small grass rockfish at 5:20 PM. Nothing for either of us after that until about 6:20 PM my line gets slammed. After a nice fight trough the kelp and rocks I pull in my biggest leopard shark caught to date at 35"+. Sooooo close to being in my belly, it even might have been 36" but it was too close to keep and risk a fine. Brian didn't catch anything unfortunately on this trip. He will get em the next time :). All fish caught were released.

No comments:

Post a Comment