Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Friday, October 11, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu 10-11-2013

Fishing in Malibu with Brian from about 7:00 AM till 11:00 AM. Low tide was a 2.76 at 7:36 AM and High was a 4.7 at 1:46 PM. Bait was squid. The day started out great with me catching an 11" or so grass rockfish at 7:03 AM. Damn, three minutes in and got a fish already, gonna be a hot day......not so much, lol. That was the only fish caught on the day. Thankfully the beautiful weather and site made up for the slow day of fishing, and at least we were not skunked :). The fish was released to get bigger and mate / reproduce :).

No comments:

Post a Comment