Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Friday, October 25, 2013

Surf Fishing Malibu 10-25-2013

Wanting to take advantage of the early morning low tide (low was a 3.06 @ 6:34 AM high was a 4.03 @ 12:07 PM and sunrise was at 6:09 AM) Brian and I decided to do some early morning fishing in Malibu....well, earlier for some than others, lol. I arrived at 5:30 AM and Brian arrived at 6:35 AM. Caught my first fish for the day at 5:38 AM which was a small, 8" or so, grass rockfish. Brian caught his first fish of the day at 7:18 AM which was also a small, 9" or so, grass rockfish. Nothing after that until 9:35 AM when magic happened, lol. In our many times fishing we have had times where we both had fish on, but we had never managed to land fish simultaneously. Well, two tiny 6" grass rockfish changed that :). Small fish, but we were psyched that it finally happened. No more fish after that and we packed it in around 10:00 AM since we were both tired (I had not slept at all the night before) and fishing was slow. Of course all fish were released to get bigger for my belly :). I would have to say it was another fantastic day in Malibu.

No comments:

Post a Comment