Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Seal Beach Grunion Run 03-10-2012

Met up with Redkorn North of Seal Beach Pier around 11:45 P.M.. He and his girl had been South of the pier for the last hour and a half and didn't see anything. When I arrived I saw quite a few teams leaving with buckets and bags about half full and there were probably 25-30 teams roaming up and down the shore. We would see one or two every so often and a few times a female buried herself which brought up three or four males. I managed to grab three of the little buggers (actually it was two and Redkorn caught one which he gave to me). After 12:30 it shut off completely. Wasn't the great mass of fish I was hoping to see on the beach, but it was fun none the less. These things look just like top smelt, if I caught one while fishing I would say it was top smelt. Till the next time.

My huge bounty ;)





















No comments:

Post a Comment