Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Grunion Scout Trip 03/08/2012

Hit up the beaches North and South of the Chart House on PCH with my buddy Doug last night to see if any grunion were in. Only stayed about an hour walking up and down the beach. Did not see a single grunion. Heading back out tonight to hunt them and hopefully a nice fat Halibut or Leo. Couple beach shots below.

No comments:

Post a Comment