Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Friday, March 23, 2012

Isthmus Cove Pier - Two Harbors, Catalina, CA 03-23-2012

Arrived at the Catalina Express Two Harbors port in Isthmus Cove at about 5:30 P.M.. After paying for our campsite and luggage delivery we made our way up to camp at around 6:30 P.M. to get camp set up. After getting set up we went down to the only restaurant in town the Harbor Reef Restaurant. After dinner we started fishing the Isthmus cove pier around 9:00 P.M. and fished till about 1:00 A.M.. My dad caught the first fish of the night, which was a 13" kelp bass. He also caught another small bass. I caught three jumbo mackerels. I forget if Hasheem or John caught anything...pictures below.











No comments:

Post a Comment