Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Redondo Jetty 12/23/2011 - 12/24/2011

Hit the secret location south of Redondo for the Peppermint shrimp bait for use on the big Redondo Jetty. Met Redkorn around 11:30 P.M. and proceeded to the location. Shrimping was super slow, only managed about 15, but the time went quick because of the great company and conversation. Moved to the big jetty around 6:00 A.M. and fished till about 12:00 Noon for one small Sargo and a 2" cabazon. I tried Squid, Mackerel and Halfmoon for bait after the shrimp ran out. Pretty much no fish after I used the 15 shrimp for bait. Redkorn did land a short Halibut on the harbor side using a jig. Slow day of shrimping and fishing for us....there were a couple Asian gentlemen just North of us who were killing it with Ghost Shrimp under a bobber and around an 8' leader. I will have to try the Ghost Shrimp one of these times (they landed a huge Cab, two large Calico Bass and a few Opal Eyes).

No comments:

Post a Comment