Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Redondo Jetty 12/09/2011 - 12/10/2011

Started out Friday night at around 11:00 P.M. making bait for fishing in the morning on the big jetty. Our night of making bait resulted in this lovely live bait (don't ask me how we did it, it is a secret reserved for a few who I will only show in person):




















I also caught two small sculpin on Squid while we were making bait. (One shown below)












About 5:30 A.M. we proceeded to the long jetty to utilize the bait. I fished a little till about 6:00 A.M. when I had to leave for a few hours to take the wife to work. I returned at around 9:00 A.M. to continue fishing and managed two decent sized perch (butter mouth?) while fishing till around 11:30 A.M.. Robert and his other buddy caught eight and five assorted perch and opal eyes (no pics yet).





















All in all, a great outing with great company. I can hardly wait for the next round.

No comments:

Post a Comment