Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Redondo Big Pier 12-17-2011

Copies and pasted from PFIC report by Redkorn (I put comments in parentheses)

Redondo big pier
Bait none (I tipped my Sabiki with pieces of pacific mackerel)
Rigs- Sabikis

I was planing on going to my jetty early 4am sat but the winds that day were blowing storm out to sea. So I decided to wait.

I found my self later at Redondo pier in the after noon looking for macks, dines and lobster.

Water was clear, warm, no wind and empty.

Burger had showed up later, we both hooped only to find small crabs, starfish, octos.

To kill the boredom I pointed out one of the many hoop nets I saw early in the day that were lost to the piles. I saw about 13? the look like black lard dots under the water =)

So I rigged up something snagged it and with the help of the strong Burger over the rail it came.

It was covered in weights, sabikis,hooks,lures of every weight and size. Madness! No lobster in it tho but we got to see lots of life (Muscles, Conch, Octopus, starfish, parasites, and an overall sewage smell...how nice!!! I did get 30+ weights of various sizes for the effort).

Burger later left and so did I. No fish, no bait (I did get some shrimp somewhere else after I left the pier, I made my own contraption and wanted to test it), no lobsters a warm bed at home sounded much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment