Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Zuma / Point Dume 10/30/2011

Hit up the Zuma / Point Dume area for a short surf fishing session. Fished for about 2 1/2 hours with one rod set up heavy with small whole macs and squid and one rod light for perch. Never got anything on the heavy set up, got one hook up on the perch set up but lost it because I forgot to set my drag after setting up my line. Fun time anyways and I will definitely hit the spot up again before the BS MLPA's go into effect after the first of the year as this area will be a no fish zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment