Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Redondo Horseshoe Pier 10/22/2011

Met up John / Redkorn at Redondo for some Lobster hooping and fishing from about 4:30 P.M. till 1:00 A.M. No lobsters in the hoop, just one medium to large female spider crab, which I tossed back because I did not want to deal with cooking it and it is difficult to tell when female spider crabs have eggs. Fishing wise, got 30-40 small to large macs for winter bait using a sabiki tipped with mac and squid. Lost quite a few to the dang seals, but it was fun to watch them (light show because of the bio-luminescence). I did see quite a few poachers there with snag lines for lobsters, luckily I did not see them get anything except spider crabs...lucky for them because I would have confronted them and called Cal-Tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment