Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Surf Fishing Malibu 12-22-2012

So the wife dropped me off at the Malibu spot a little before 8:00 AM. I fished alone until around 9:00 AM when Brian arrived. First fish of the day was caught by Brian at about 9:30 AM, then he caught a few more smaller grassies until I caught a nice 12" grassy at 10:55 AM by moving well North of my normal spot. Well, it looked nice until Brian hooks into a 16" grassy at 12:40 PM at the same further North spot, then a minute later I brought in a 15" cabby. We kept fishing till about 1:30 PM, then called it a day. Final count was five grass rockfish for Brian, one grass rockfish for me and a legal cabby. I also had a monster on a one point that snapped my 40 pound test like it was 4 pound test, it felt huge whatever it was. Another great day in Malibu...and I found a new spot too :) In the last pic below, the whole small perch was in the stomach of the 16" grassy, greedy little guy.

2 comments:

  1. That guy wearing the black Borla cap sure is a handsome devil.

    ReplyDelete