Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Redondo Break Wall 02/19/2012

Fished the long break wall at Redondo from about 11:30 A.M. till about 4:30 P.M.. Started out about half way down it for about 45 minutes without any bites on sand crabs and squid so I moved down to almost the end of the break wall. At some point I switched bait to pieces of market shrimp and the was the trick. I landed five black perch and lost two on the way up between about 2:00 P.M. and when I left. I kept three (big one is a little over 12" the other two were about 11") and put the other two back because they were on the small side. One angler who was leaving said he had caught two bonito at the end, which is not surprising as the birds were diving everywhere. I tossed a bubble a little, but I think I was too far from the harbor mouth. Fish pics and fishing area below:





No comments:

Post a Comment