Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Monday, May 19, 2014

Night Fishing Malibu 05-19-2014

Trying somewhat to make up for the almost two months I went without fishing I headed back to Malibu, CA to do some more sunset / night fishing since the moon was still fairly large. I arrived at 7:56 PM, just before sunset. Low tide was a +2.25' @ 7:50 PM, high tide was a +4.48' @ 1:39 AM and bait was squid. Weather was great, ocean was nice and calm, bait was nice and fresh but the fish were just not around (or I did not find them) or just weren't interested in eating. I fished up and down coast, all the holes I know of and a plenty of other spots, but it just was not meant to be this night. I packed it in at 12:45 AM and headed home resigned that I was gonna have to take a skunk this time...grrr, lol. Still great to be out on the beach soaking in the ocean air. I will get em the next time ;).



No comments:

Post a Comment