Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Friday, January 10, 2014

Sunset Surf Fishing Malibu 01-10-2014

Wanting to redeem myself from my miserable showing the day before in Central California, I headed to familiar stomping grounds, one of my spots in Malibu, CA. Ahhh, nice to be home :). I arrived around 12:30 PM and left around 6:00 PM. I caught the last hour of the outgoing tide and fished the majority of the incoming tide, low tide was a 0.27' @ 1:31 PM and high tide was a 3.07' @ 7:44 PM. Bait was squid as usual. Not long after my arrival redemption was reeled in in the form of a small 6" or so grass rockfish, small but it's a fish, lol. Fishing was pretty slow all afternoon / early evening with me catching my second and last fish for the day which was another small, 8" or so, grass rockfish at 5:42 PM. Happy with catching two fish and breaking no rods, I left shortly thereafter a happy man. Both fish obviously released.

No comments:

Post a Comment