Adsense AutoAds

Website in the works. In the meantime I have posted some music I enjoy. I post my fishing trips here as a resource for future trips and to re-live the trips when I cannot get out to wet a line. Comments are welcome! Hope you enjoy. All pictures and videos are taken by me unless otherwise noted and I reserve all copyright privileges to all my Narratives, Photos and Videos. - Burgs

Friday, February 7, 2014

Surf Fishing Malibu 02-07-2014

Being bored and not feeling like doing much I decided to take a quick trip to Malibu, CA to do some surf fishing. I arrived at 11:43 AM, low tide was a +0.7' @ 11:08 AM and high tide was a +2.73' @ 6:36 PM. Bait was squid as always.

Fishing was pretty slow, but I did manage to catch one fish at 1:16 PM which was a 27" Leopard Shark, which was of course released since the minimum size to keep a Leopard Shark is 36" to keep. No action other than that. I packed it in and headed home at 2:40 PM, happy I had at least caught something during my short outing and, as always, refreshed from being at the beach.


3 comments: